Congressman Danny K. Davis in conjunction with the 7th Congressional District ministers, Sankofa Safe Child Initiative, the 7th Congressional District Peoples’ Assembly and the Westside Branch NAACP invite you to a community peace vigil 6:3 p.m. Aug. 29.
The agenda for Friday night’s event – which will be held at the Garfield Park Band Shell, 3700 W. Madison St. – is youth and violence, and community unity.
All are welcome, and there will be free refreshments while supplies last.
For more information, call (773) 626-8481 or email email@example.com.
- Sankofa Safe Child
- Garfield Park Hospital
- Mt. Vernon M.B. Church
- Greater Rock M. B. Church
- Corinthian Temple C.O.G.I.C.
- Alpha & Omega M.B. Church
- Christian Love M.B. Church
- Fillmore House of Prayer
- St. Martin De Porres Church
- Greater Open Door M. B. Church
- New Birth N.T.F.B.C.
- Pleasant Grove M. B. Church
- Great True Vine M. B. Church
- Stone Temple Church
- Westside Ministers Coalition
- Original Garfield Park M. B. Church
- New Tabernacle of Faith M. B. Church
- Westside Ministers Conference
- Attorney Richard Boykin
- Cook County Clerk of the Circuit Court Dorothy Brown
- Cook County Commissioner Robert B. Steele,
- Ald. Jason Ervin