Early voting for the March 20 primary election continues through Thursday, March 15.
Voters registered in the city of Chicago may use any early voting site in the city, regardless of where they live.
And voters don’t need a reason to vote early, but they do need to present a government-issued photo identification.
Ballots cast are final; voters can’t return to amend, change
or undo a ballot for any reason.
All 51 of these locations will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday:
- Board of Elections – 69 W. Washington St., Lower Level Conference
- 1st Ward – Goldblatts Building, 1615 W. Chicago Ave.
- 2nd Ward – Mabel Manning Library, 6 S. Hoyne Ave.
- 3rd Ward – Chicago Bee Library, 3647 S. State St.
- 4th Ward – M L King Community Center, 4314 S. Cottage Grove
- 5th Ward – Jackson Park, 6401 S. Stony Island Ave.
- 6th Ward – Whitney Young Library, 7901 S. M. L. King Jr. Dr.
- 7th Ward – Jeffery Manor Library, 2401 E. 100th St.
- 8th Ward – Olive Harvey College, 10001 S. Woodlawn Ave.
- 9th Ward – Palmer Park, 201 E. 111th St.
- 10th Ward – Vodak/East Side Library, 3710 E. 106th St.
- 11th Ward – McKinley Park, 2210 W. Pershing Road
- 12th Ward – Davis Square Park, 4430 S. Marshfield
- 13th Ward – West Lawn Park, 4233 W. 65th St.
- 14th Ward – Archer Heights Library, 5055 S. Archer Ave.
- 15th Ward – Lindblom Park, 6054 S. Damen Ave.
- 16th Ward – Sherman Park, 1301 W. 52nd St.
- 17th Ward – Thurgood Marshall Library, 7506 S. Racine Ave.
- 18th Ward – Wrightwood-Ashburn Library, 8530 S. Kedzie Ave.
- 19th Ward – Mount Greenwood Park, 3721 W. 111th St. (also open Sundays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 20th Ward – Coleman Library, 731 E. 63rd St.
- 21st Ward – Woodson Regional Library, 9525 S. Halsted St.
- 22nd Ward – Piotrowski Park, 4247 W. 31st St.
- 24th Ward – Douglass Library, 3353 W. 13th St.
- 25th Ward – Chinatown Library, 2353 S. Wentworth Ave.
- 26th Ward – Humboldt Park Library, 1605 N. Troy St.
- 27th Ward – Eckhart Park, 1330 W. Chicago Ave.
- 28th Ward – West Side Learning Center, 4624 W. Madison St.
- 29th Ward – Amundsen Park, 6200 W. Bloomingdale Ave.
- 30th Ward – Portage Cragin Library, 5108 W. Belmont Ave.
- 31st Ward – Blackhawk Park, 2318 N. Lavergne Ave.
- 32nd Ward – Bucktown-Wicker Park Library, 1701 N. Milwaukee Ave.
- 33rd Ward – Independence Library, 3548 W. Irving Park Road
- 34th Ward – West Pullman Library, 830 W. 119th St.
- 35th Ward – Logan Square Library, 3030 W. Fullerton Ave.
- 36th Ward – Hiawatha Park, 8029 W. Forest Preserve Dr.
- 37th Ward – West Chicago Library, 4856 W. Chicago Ave.
- 38th Ward – Wright College – Science Bldg, 4300 N. Narragansett Ave.
- 39th Ward – N. Park Village Admn. Bldg, 5801 N. Pulaski Road
- 40th Ward – Budlong Woods Library, 5630 N. Lincoln Ave.
- 41st Ward – Roden Library, 6083 N. Northwest Hwy.
- 42nd Ward – Museum of Broadcast Communications, 360 N. State St.:
- 43rd Ward – Lincoln Park Library, 1150 W. Fullerton Ave.
- 44th Ward – Merlo Library, 644 W. Belmont Ave.
- 45th Ward – Edgebrook Library, 5331 W. Devon Ave.
- 46th Ward – Truman College, 1145 W. Wilson Ave.
- 47th Ward – Welles Park, 2333 W. Sunnyside Ave. (also open Sundays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- 48th Ward – Broadway Armory Park, 5917 N. Broadway
- 49th Ward – Pottawattomie Park, 7340 N. Rogers Ave.
- 50th Ward – Warren Park, 6601 N. Western Ave.